Arthur and Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think They Should Make A Sequel To Arthur's Live Almost Not Real Music Festival?

4 posters

Go down

Do You Think They Should Make A Sequel To Arthur's Live Almost Not Real Music Festival? Empty Do You Think They Should Make A Sequel To Arthur's Live Almost Not Real Music Festival?

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:51 pm

If they do, I hope they make another Ratburn song! Have any ideas for songs they could make?
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Grunge Guy and The Main Administrator

https://arthurpbskids.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do You Think They Should Make A Sequel To Arthur's Live Almost Not Real Music Festival? Empty Re: Do You Think They Should Make A Sequel To Arthur's Live Almost Not Real Music Festival?

Post by WillArthurBusterandCarl50 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Yes. Most definitely and why not?
WillArthurBusterandCarl50
WillArthurBusterandCarl50

Back to top Go down

Do You Think They Should Make A Sequel To Arthur's Live Almost Not Real Music Festival? Empty Re: Do You Think They Should Make A Sequel To Arthur's Live Almost Not Real Music Festival?

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:38 pm

I would laugh if they did a song about his love for deserts!
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Pop Cult Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUltimateCombo Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:00 am

It would be cool if DW got a song.
I remember on Youtube one time there was this DW song(from one of the CDs) about how Nadine was missing.
She could also sing about what it's like to live with Arthur (complete with underhanded complements).

Fern, Muffy, Francine, Ladonna, and Sue Ellen should be a singing group too. I don't what songs they could sing, but it'd be cool. And Buster, Binky, Brain, Arthur could be a group called the ABs, and they could sing about the hardships of eight year old life(little sisters, grounding, Mister Ratburn)

The possibilities, are, how do you say, endless?
TheUltimateCombo
TheUltimateCombo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:29 pm

Yep!
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Pop Cult Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickles the Clown Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:18 pm

i want them to make a Song about me i'm important too
kate mei lin
pal nemo amigo all need songs too
Pickles the Clown
Pickles the Clown

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:45 pm

Pickles the Clown wrote:i want them to make a Song about me i'm important too
kate mei lin
pal nemo amigo all need songs too

Maybe
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Pop Cult Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum