Arthur and Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Had "The Buster" Sandwich From Bitzi's Breakup One Time...

2 posters

Go down

I Had "The Buster" Sandwich From Bitzi's Breakup One Time... Empty I Had "The Buster" Sandwich From Bitzi's Breakup One Time...

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:49 am

Remember that sandwich Buster invented for The Sugar Bowl in Season 8's "Bitzi's Breakup"? It was a Salami, Swiss Cheese and Peanut Butter sandwich with Mayonaisse! I tried it and much to my shock....it wasn't too bad!

You know? Arthur fans should assemble and try all the crazy foods they had in Arthur like "Chicken Lickin Chick Sticks with Melted Cheddarolla", "Rocky Ratburn", "Buster Clusters" (without the eggshells), "Wicked Witch Weenies", etc.
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Grunge Guy and The Main Administrator

https://arthurpbskids.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I Had "The Buster" Sandwich From Bitzi's Breakup One Time... Empty Re: I Had "The Buster" Sandwich From Bitzi's Breakup One Time...

Post by WillArthurBusterandCarl50 Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:54 pm

I had the Buster too! But that was three years ago. It's a strange sandwich but I wouldn't mind eating it though. I didn't put mayonnaise in it though, I don't care for mayonnaise (unless it's mixed, whipped, and blended, get it? with ketchup, mustard or dried ground mustard, pickled relish and worsetershire sauce and made to look similar to the Big Mac sauce. I wrote a fanfic about that and now that I mentioned it I'll probably post it soon.

Anyway, yeah I wanted to try the Buster since 2009 if not sooner and tried it in 2012, and I had it on Pumpernickel bread. Though I didn't have mayonnaise, I did add butter because I like to put butter on pumpernickel and on rye bread (I lived in Germany and German food is great), in addition to the salomi, swiss cheese and peanut butter. I didn't always add butter.

Now what I'd like to try, and I hope Buster considers this too, and maybe I'll write a fanfic about this: The Buster, with Bacon and Banana slices added to it! Well, bacon goes more with the salami and Swiss cheese but the bananas go more with the peanut butter. It might not taste so good but I'm willing to try that. Very risky to add mayonnaise to it though! I might try the original Buster with mayo but I'm afraid!

And I think I just came up with a name for it: The Buster Upgraded! I may have had prior names for it but I cannot remember that now.

So you and I had The Buster, except you had mayo in yours.
WillArthurBusterandCarl50

Back to top Go down

I Had "The Buster" Sandwich From Bitzi's Breakup One Time... Empty Re: I Had "The Buster" Sandwich From Bitzi's Breakup One Time...

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:05 pm

WillArthurBusterandCarl50 wrote:I had the Buster too! But that was three years ago. It's a strange sandwich but I wouldn't mind eating it though. I didn't put mayonnaise in it though, I don't care for mayonnaise (unless it's mixed, whipped, and blended, get it? with ketchup, mustard or dried ground mustard, pickled relish and worsetershire sauce and made to look similar to the Big Mac sauce. I wrote a fanfic about that and now that I mentioned it I'll probably post it soon.

Anyway, yeah I wanted to try the Buster since 2009 if not sooner and tried it in 2012, and I had it on Pumpernickel bread. Though I didn't have mayonnaise, I did add butter because I like to put butter on pumpernickel and on rye bread (I lived in Germany and German food is great), in addition to the salomi, swiss cheese and peanut butter. I didn't always add butter.

Now what I'd like to try, and I hope Buster considers this too, and maybe I'll write a fanfic about this: The Buster, with Bacon and Banana slices added to it! Well, bacon goes more with the salami and Swiss cheese but the bananas go more with the peanut butter. It might not taste so good but I'm willing to try that. Very risky to add mayonnaise to it though! I might try the original Buster with mayo but I'm afraid!

And I think I just came up with a name for it: The Buster Upgraded! I may have had prior names for it but I cannot remember that now.

So you and I had The Buster, except you had mayo in yours.

And I had it on Sourdough, which is my choice of bread.

You know who has really good sandwiches and in my opinion they are best is Sprouts. I would way rather have Turkey Club from them than Subway.
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Pop Cult Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by WillArthurBusterandCarl50 Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Turkey is my favorite too! I prefer that to ham, roast beef, pastrami, and especially bologna, I absolutely strongly dislike that last one.

I like Subway and when I get a cold sandwich, I like to put all the vegetables on it (except jalapenos and spinach though I should try spinach). But I also like to get the steak and cheese, including the big philly.

I also like Jimmy John's, Beyond Bread, Baggin's, and Eegee's. Not a real big fan of Quiznos. Never been to Blimpe's and don't know if I ever will.

One more place I like is Charlie's. I love their Philly Cheese Steaks and their Gourmet fries (with nacho cheese and bacon bits). And I like in all my Phillys onions, green bell peppers and lettuce and tomatoes whether they're from Charlie's, Subway, or wherever.

I'm very talkative.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:09 pm

WillArthurBusterandCarl50 wrote:Turkey is my favorite too! I prefer that to ham, roast beef, pastrami, and especially bologna, I absolutely strongly dislike that last one.

I like Subway and when I get a cold sandwich, I like to put all the vegetables on it (except jalapenos and spinach though I should try spinach). But I also like to get the steak and cheese, including the big philly.

I also like Jimmy John's, Beyond Bread, Baggin's, and Eegee's. Not a real big fan of Quiznos. Never been to Blimpe's and don't know if I ever will.

One more place I like is Charlie's. I love their Philly Cheese Steaks and their Gourmet fries (with nacho cheese and bacon bits). And I like in all my Phillys onions, green bell peppers and lettuce and tomatoes whether they're from Charlie's, Subway, or wherever.

I'm very talkative.

Sprouts I forgot to say, is a Supermarket that has all organic food. They sell Arthur Maccoroni and Cheese from Annie's.

So yeah, Jersey Mike's also makes killer Cheesesteak Sandwiches! That is also my favorite sandwich place at well.

At Subway, I get every veggie on mine including JalapeƱos. I also get my sandwiches on Italian there.

It's perfectly okay. Talk all you want!
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Pop Cult Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down