Arthur and Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arthur Version of Rugrats

4 posters

Go down

The Arthur Version of Rugrats Empty The Arthur Version of Rugrats

Post by WillArthurBusterandCarl50 Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:01 pm

(Note: If this is the wrong part of the forum, please relocate this to the proper area. Thank you)

This thread is dedicated to the Arthur version of Rugrats, as shown it the episode "The Secret Life of Dogs and Babies." http://arthur.wikia.com/wiki/The_Secret_Life_of_Dogs_and_Babies#gallery-0 I have below some screengrabs I took while watching using the Arthur Episodes App, which is available in the Windows Apps Store. But this thread focuses more on the Arthur version of Rugrats and not at all on the rest of the episode.

Unfortunately I don't know the title of the Arthur Version of Rugrats, I don't know if it's still "Rugrats" or had its titled changed like in the Fairly Odd Parents version in the movie "Channel Chasers" http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Channel_Chasers where the show is called "Carpet Critters"
http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Carpet_Critters Until we somehow find out what this show is really called, we'll just refer to them as "Rugrats" and for simplicity rather than saying "Arthur Version of Rugrats." Yeah, that rolls off the tounge! (sarcasm)

These screencaps will come directly from my computer rather than be hotlinked.

The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur12

The first picture of the Rugrats babies.

The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur13
This is Veronica, the Arthur version of Angelica Pickles

The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur14

The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur15

In these picture, you see all the "Rugrats" babies faces.
The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur17

The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur18
Two more pictures of Veronica, and the last you see of her.

The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur19
The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur20
The Arthur version of Tommy Pickles, called "Wuckie?" I'm not totally sure that's the name and if so, the correct spelling.

The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur22
The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur23
The Arthur version of Chuckie Finster. Why didn't they name him Wuckie? And what's his name? Another mystery.

The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur25
The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur37
The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur28
The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur27
The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur38
The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur30
The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur31
The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur32
The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur33
The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur35
The Arthur Version of Rugrats Arthur36

So there you have it, pictures of the Rugrats characters. And so far we have Tommy (Wuckie in the Arthur version), Chuckie, Phil and Lil, and Angelica (Veronica). Spike is also there (only I'm not sure he's called "Spike")

Unfortunately there's no depiction of Dil, Kimmy or Susie, that we will have to use our imaginations on. But if they were, what would they look like? And what are the names of the other three characters? We may never know.

In my opinion, I wish they made Tommy/Wuckie a different animal, like a rabbit or a cat. Well, him or the twins. They look good, I just wish they were other animals. Chuckie is fine the way he is and so is Angelica/Veronica. And though Wuckie and Veronica are cousins, they're different animals. Ehh so what? So are the real Arthur characters.

Now what would really be nice is if there was a Rugrats All Grown Up version of these characters. And it can be done too! We may not ever see it on Arthur, but it can be done as fanart and I for one am considering-to-planning to do such artwork, but they will only be artist renditions. And if I ever do, I'll post them on this forum and on Deviant Art. This however is going to take a lot of thinking and planning and careful drawing if I try to do this.

And if anyone of you want to, I say give it a go in making All Grown Up versions of these characters. And if you want to make Dil Pickles, Susie Carmichael, and Kimmy, have fun! ("Have fun" is my way of saying "Good Luck," only I don't believe in luck but want to show my support.

So now Arthur has done its version of Rugrats, Peanuts, Beavis and Butthead, South Park, Dexter's Laboratory, Teletubbies, if I'm not mistaken, WWE, and Doctor Kats (I don't watch South Park, B&B, or WWE and I've never seen and don't know anything about Dr. Kats, at least not to my memory). (Some of this comes from the episode "The Contest" http://arthur.wikia.com/wiki/The_Contest. They did other shows like "The Busy World of Richard Scarry" and "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" (I don't watch that either), from the episode "Attack of the Turbo Tibbles" http://arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_of_the_Turbo_Tibbles Do you ever wonder what other shows could look like if they were featured on Arthur? I do. (I mainly mean "Animated Shows" but Live Action shows can be included.)

Like, what would Fairly Odd Parents be like on Arthur? Or how about Maya and Miguel? I also wonder what Bubble Guppies would be like on Arthur, only instead of half-fish-half-human characters, you have half-fish-half-anthropomorphic animals! Could also throw in shows like Kim Possible, Super Why, Phineas and Ferb, SpongeBob (though there are no humans unless you count Mermaid Man and Barnicle Boy), and even The Simpsons. I'll also include "The Flintstones"

Live action shows that would be nice to feature on Arthur could be Full House, The Cosby Show, maybe Family Matters, maybe The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and how about Saved by the Bell? Or Alf (Buster would, or at least might, love this one), or The Golden Girls, one of the actresses to that show's last name is the first name as Arthur.

That's all I'll come up with for now, what would your ideas be? And be sure to comment on the Arthur-style Rugrats.
WillArthurBusterandCarl50
WillArthurBusterandCarl50

Back to top Go down

The Arthur Version of Rugrats Empty Re: The Arthur Version of Rugrats

Post by TheUltimateCombo Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:37 am

I know that they've done Scooby-Doo, Batman: The Animated Series, Superman: The Animated Series, Power Rangers, South Park, Idiot and Smuckhead, Dr. Katz(I thought he was a Courage the cowardly dog villain? Idk, never really saw that show), Dexter's Laboratory, but I don't recall the Peanuts reference. Oh wait, I know now, "The Boy Who Got Clothes for Christmas" lol, that was funny.

Now I see that a childhood favorite of mine (Rugrats) was Arthur-fied. Good Spot ol' Chap!

Spongebob would be cool to see spoofed, maybe they'd actually be humans instead of sea life? Or maybe it's a reality show with sea creatures.
NO WAIT!
"The Adventures of Robert the Aardvark! With Richard the Rabbit, Edward the Bear, Sandy the Monkey, and Eugene the Rat Boss!"

It would be perfect, with Spongebob's characters being both themselves, whilst representing the core gang. Maybe Sandy should be a Cat like Sue Ellen instead. After all, they're both Karate Experts, Foreigners in their worlds, and considered love interests of the main character (I'm evil, I know).

I can't really see anything as popular that could get spoofed. Doctor Who, maybe? For more super heroes, I'd say Teen Titans, with Robin being an Aardvark, Beast Boy being a bulldog, Cyborg being a Bear, Starfire being a Cat(they actually are a catlike race in the DCU), and Raven being a Rabbit(Shout out joke to a Teen Titans episode when they were turned into animals. Come to think of it, only Robin and Beast Boy don't reference that joke directly).
TheUltimateCombo
TheUltimateCombo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickles the Clown Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:29 pm

when i was a baby my butt smaller but not much
Pickles the Clown
Pickles the Clown

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:51 pm

Pickles the Clown wrote:when i was a baby my butt smaller but not much

Okay....That doesn't really sound appropriate here.
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Grunge Guy and The Main Administrator

https://arthurpbskids.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down