Arthur and Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arthur Amiibos, Would You Buy Them?

3 posters

Go down

Arthur Amiibos, Would You Buy Them? Empty Arthur Amiibos, Would You Buy Them?

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:35 pm

Arthur Amiibos, Would You Buy Them? 12039497_426844230843022_5410636564090500128_n

For those of you who don't know what these figurines are, they are figurines from Nintendo use in your games such as Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Party 10, Yoshi's Wolly World, etc.

In Super Smash Bros, you use these Amiibos to custom characters on the Amiibos to level them up and have them fight against other people and their Amiibos.

In Mario Kart 8, you unlock costumes based off the Amiibo you are using for your Miis. Same thing with Yoshi's Wolly World, you get to play as Yoshis based off the skin of your Amiibo.

In Hyrule Warriors, you unlock extra weapons such as the Spinner.

So, they came out with Arthur Amiibos. I would definitely get Mr. Ratburn, Jane Read, Binky, Rattles, Molly and Slink since they are my favorites.
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Grunge Guy and The Main Administrator

https://arthurpbskids.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Arthur Amiibos, Would You Buy Them? Empty Re: Arthur Amiibos, Would You Buy Them?

Post by TheUltimateCombo Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:50 am

I don't play video games, (though Lego Dimensions is tempting me...) I would buy out as many Arthur Amiibos as possible. Heck, I'll take any type of Arthur Merchandise(I'd love for it to be Lego, but chances are slim to none for that). The average teenage toy collector wants figurines of his favorite childhood characters.

I'd collect Buster, Arthur, Fern, and Sue Ellen if they made them. My two favorite couples, my favorite two detectives(Sans Vincent D'Onofrio and Christopher Meloni, but they're L&O actors), and my favorite characters to boot. I'd also pick up maybe Binky, Francine, Brain, Muffy, and George to complete the core gang.

Between Arthur and Spongebob, I can't figure which franchise I'd want toy-2-life statues for more.

On a side note, where are all the Arthur toys?
TheUltimateCombo
TheUltimateCombo

Back to top Go down

Arthur Amiibos, Would You Buy Them? Empty Re: Arthur Amiibos, Would You Buy Them?

Post by WillArthurBusterandCarl50 Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:27 pm

You can find some Arthur toys on eBay.
WillArthurBusterandCarl50
WillArthurBusterandCarl50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum