Arthur and Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the World of Arthur and Friends

4 posters

Go down

Rules of the World of Arthur and Friends Empty Rules of the World of Arthur and Friends

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:40 pm

Welcome to the World of Arthur and His Friends. This is where Arthur fans can communite and enjoy Arthur. Please take the time to read the rules. Thank you.

Rule #1 Be Nice

Everyone must be treated with respect. Keep in mind everyone is going to have different opinions and thoughts on things. You must respect that. Insulting other members is not allowed.

Rule #2 No Spamming

Advertising anything is strictly prohibited here. Also spamming the same things over and over again like the same comments is also not allowed. You will get a warning to stop and if you fail to cooperate. You will be banned.

Rule #3 Swearing

Swearing IS allowed but you cannot use it to insult another user or to use it to say inappropriate situations.

Rule #4 Trolling

Trolling of any kind is forbidden. Also if you see someone trolling, do NOT feed them. That is what they want. If you see someone trolling, message me. I will take care of it.

Rule #5 No Discrimation

Everyone must be treated with respect regardless of race, religion, disability, sexuality, etc. If you make hate speeches on anyone having a different race, religion, sexuality, etc. You will be banned.

Rule #6 Making Fun of Religions, Races, Sexualities, Disabilities, etc.

This is not allowed whatsoever. It is offensive to the person who has those things. Don't even think about it.

Rule #7 Fanart

Fanart is allowed as long as it is appropriate or not stolen. If anyone posts any inappropriate pictures. They will be banned. No questions asked.

Rule #8 No Inapproriate or Offensive Pictures

Anyone who does this will be banned. Use common sense, if it would offend someone. Don't post it.

Rule #9 Pairings

Both Hetero and Homosexual Pairings are allowed as long as it's appropriate. Hugging is okay. Kissing is okay too. But nothing else.

Rule #10 No Rants or anything that would defame or humiliate someone

It's not cool to rant about someone you don't even know on the Internet. It is defamatory and hurtful. You wouldn't like it if someone did that to you.

Rule #11 Saying Inapproriate Things

While Swearing is allowed as long as it isn't meant to offend someone else or describe inappropriate things. Saying inappropriate things is not allowed at all. Even if it's just a joke.

Rule #12 Sassing the Admins

Don't even try it.

Rule #13 Posting Irrevelant Content on Topics

When you comment on a topic. It must be related to the topic. There is an Off Topic section where you can talk about what you want as long as it's appropriate.

Rule #14 Illegal Activity

Don't even think about saying you did stuff that is illegal in real life. You will be banned.

Rule #15 Harassing/Threatening Others

It is an instant ban. Everyone must be treated with respect. You threaten harm to someone. You will be banned and possibly reported to the main administrators of Forumation.

When someone is banned, their username will be highlighted in red meaning that they are "Arrested." Arrested means you are banned.

Thank you for taking the time to read this topic and have a great time with The World of Arthur and Friends!

Last edited by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Grunge Guy and The Main Administrator

https://arthurpbskids.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rules of the World of Arthur and Friends Empty Re: Rules of the World of Arthur and Friends

Post by WillArthurBusterandCarl50 Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:37 pm

I cannot say I completely agree with all these rules but do agree with most of them but will try to respect ALL of them.

Some that I agree with is "Be nice" I hate meanness. I also hate spam, inappropriate and offensive anything, and I'd hate trolling if I knew what it was (I assume it means fighting or arguing, please correct me if I'm wrong.) I also honestly hate swearing (I admit I've slipped with that but I don't like it and it sounds worse coming out of my mouth than it does when I hear someone else say it) I won't try to stop anyone from swearing (although I prefer none of it in conversations with me) but I will not use it.

I also agree with NO THREATNING ANYONE! Threats are rude and inconsiderate and hurtful and I don't like it when people get hurt or hurt other people in any way.

Oh yeah, I also don't like discrimination. Though I don't approve of all religions or homosexuality, I will respect everyone regardless of their orientation or religious beliefs.

Hopefully I didn't go overboard. I would like to tell more about myself, just need to figure out where (if I can do it on my profile, I will)
WillArthurBusterandCarl50

Back to top Go down

Rules of the World of Arthur and Friends Empty Re: Rules of the World of Arthur and Friends

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:11 pm

WillArthurBusterandCarl50 wrote:I cannot say I completely agree with all these rules but do agree with most of them but will try to respect ALL of them.

Some that I agree with is "Be nice" I hate meanness. I also hate spam, inappropriate and offensive anything, and I'd hate trolling if I knew what it was (I assume it means fighting or arguing, please correct me if I'm wrong.) I also honestly hate swearing (I admit I've slipped with that but I don't like it and it sounds worse coming out of my mouth than it does when I hear someone else say it) I won't try to stop anyone from swearing (although I prefer none of it in conversations with me) but I will not use it.

I also agree with NO THREATNING ANYONE! Threats are rude and inconsiderate and hurtful and I don't like it when people get hurt or hurt other people in any way.

Oh yeah, I also don't like discrimination. Though I don't approve of all religions or homosexuality, I will respect everyone regardless of their orientation or religious beliefs.

Hopefully I didn't go overboard. I would like to tell more about myself, just need to figure out where (if I can do it on my profile, I will)

I don't believe in other religions or homosexuality either. But I respect them and will not use it against them. Just because you don't believe in the latter, doesn't make you homophobic. It's homophobic if you hate them, insult them, discrimate or poke fun at them for being gay.
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Pop Cult Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by WillArthurBusterandCarl50 Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:57 pm

Exactly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:10 pm

About the swearing, I won't let anyone swear to insult you.
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Pop Cult Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by WillArthurBusterandCarl50 Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:17 pm

Okay. Thanks.

By the way, on an unrelated note, where do I go to tell more about myself. I tried finding a place on my profile page to add it but I don't have that kind of option.

I just want to give a bio of myself like I do on Fanfiction.net, Deviant Art (I know you left there and understand you don't want to go back) and the Wikia. Do I put that in the Off Topic section or where? What do you recommend?

I must say though, I am having some trouble navigating my way around this forum but I'm learning. I accidently signed myself out twice so I had to sign myself back in.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:30 pm

I don't know honestly?

In the Off Topic section, but do not state personal information about yourself because some troll could pose as you or even worse...

Only state your interests and what you like.
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Pop Cult Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUltimateCombo Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:26 am

This is looking mighty good so far.
I agree with these rules whole-heartedly.
One question though, where would we go to post about maybe the pairings we like, and start a (respectful) discussion?
Also, do we simply post fanfics and fan art in that section, or is discussion allowed there as well?
TheUltimateCombo
TheUltimateCombo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:24 am

TheUltimateCombo wrote:This is looking mighty good so far.
I agree with these rules whole-heartedly.
One question though, where would we go to post about maybe the pairings we like, and start a (respectful) discussion?
Also, do we simply post fanfics and fan art in that section, or is discussion allowed there as well?

That goes in the Fanart and Fanfiction board.
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Pop Cult Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by WillArthurBusterandCarl50 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:50 pm

This is just a suggestion but you might want to pin this thread to the top of the page so that it stays on top and will always be there no matter what page this is on (or at least always on the front page) and so that this doesn't end up on the back burner or buried under the less significant posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickles the Clown Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:08 pm

Hi I like homosexual pairings what do u mean by no sassing the admin
Pickles the Clown
Pickles the Clown

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:37 pm

Pickles the Clown wrote:Hi I like homosexual pairings what do u mean by no sassing the admin

Homosexual pairings are allowed as long as it's appropriate. Sassing the admins means being rude to the admins.
The Pop Cult Gamer
The Pop Cult Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by WillArthurBusterandCarl50 Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:41 pm

Although this site isn't used as much anymore, I won't mind checking back now and then like I'm doing now but won't come around often.

Nice to see some activity still going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down