Arthur and Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Topic on Arthur Season 20

Go down

A New Topic on Arthur Season 20 Empty A New Topic on Arthur Season 20

Post by WillArthurBusterandCarl50 Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:32 pm

Well, Season 20 of Arthur has finally arrived and four of the seven episodes have already aired! I'm so happy Arthur has made it 20 seasons, especially for an animated show and for a kid's show. It's outlasted many TV shows (except The Simpsons and Sesame Street) and Arthur, the series, is so interesting in my opinion, a show with nothing but anthropomorphic animal characters living just about the same life as us humans and so on.

I even made this:
A New Topic on Arthur Season 20 Arthur11
You can also see it on Deviant Art, including in this Journal Entry I made along with some more of my Arthur fan art http://willm3luvtrains.deviantart.com/journal/Arthur-Season-20-639408527

And the episodes have been interesting too, my most favorite being "Buster's Second Chance" and "He Said He Said," (because Carl is in this one). I also like "Cereal" and "Fern's Flights of Fancy."

In "Buster's Second Chance," we see a different side of Arthur, at least the way he's dressed is different as is the way Buster is:
A New Topic on Arthur Season 20 Arthur10
Arthur as a Tough Customer, yes, a Tough Customer, or how I was thinking of calling it: "Gangster Arthur." Somehow I kind of sort of knew he was a gangster, joining the Tough Customers in "Arthur, World's Greatest Gleeper," "Arthur's Big Hit," an episode I don't watch anymore and an episode with opposing opinions, and "So Funny I Forgot to Laugh" where Arthur jokes about Sue Ellen's sweater. So I guess Arthur has a dark side and he could probably make a good bully or gangster. But I like good Arthur better!

A New Topic on Arthur Season 20 Buster11

To tell you the truth, I don't think Buster was ever a genius and he probably never will be. And again, I like the Buster I know better, although Buster did look good in his formal clothes, and he even wore white despite being a white-skinned creature himself, he doesn't usually wear white (he did in "Meet Binky")

A New Topic on Arthur Season 20 Buster11 Arthur and Buster seen together.

I encourage you to watch the episode yourself and see how it unfurls. You might like it!

Look forward to seeing what's left of Season 20! Very Happy albino
WillArthurBusterandCarl50
WillArthurBusterandCarl50

Back to top Go down