Arthur and Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inactivity, Including Mine

2 posters

Go down

Inactivity, Including Mine Empty Inactivity, Including Mine

Post by WillArthurBusterandCarl50 Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:43 pm

Hey, I've been gone the last three weeks, although I did briefly come back two Sundays ago, then I flew the coop again. I was also away from Fanfiction.net. I needed some away time and I also had some personal issues.

And be warned, I will be inactive again a lot of times, not because I don't want to be on this forum, but because I have other obligations and a life outside this site.

It's a shame we don't have a lot of people on this forum even though we don't want just anybody. And I don't think DJ MC CJ, Anything'sPossibleForaPossible, are joining and 5000 Explosions says if he joins he'll be under another name. And I'll try to invite one or a couple more people.

My question is, if we cannot get enough people on this forum or enough admins, is it going to be over for this forum? Is the plug going to have to be pulled on this forum?
WillArthurBusterandCarl50
WillArthurBusterandCarl50

Back to top Go down

Inactivity, Including Mine Empty Re: Inactivity, Including Mine

Post by dm7111722 Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:42 pm

Well, you can always write here or DASL's deviantArt group. Always waiting for a decent fanfic, you know.

dm7111722

Back to top Go down