Arthur and Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Nobody's Using This Forum?

2 posters

Go down

So Nobody's Using This Forum? Empty So Nobody's Using This Forum?

Post by WillArthurBusterandCarl50 Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:22 pm

Well, I guess this forum is awash. Nobody's posting anything and I'm the last poster on some of the topics. We have very few people, which seems to be dwindling, the most trusted people to be admins don't want to join (or are not sure or are hesitant). And nothing new is being posted, although some of it is my fault because I haven't been posting anything.

I'm sorry to say this but maybe it's best to just pull the plug on this website. It seems nobody wants to contribute to this site anymore and it's gotten boring. I'm not sure I want to be on this site anymore. I mean I do, but where's everybody else?

Maybe I should stop coming and close out of this site forever, especially if nobody else is going to show up or do anything.

If this was my website, I don't know, I'd probably shut it down.

There is something I want to post but who's gonna read it. IT's supposed to be a fanfic, well songfic, or both, based on something I used to do in elementary school with my classmates, except I was going to have Arthur and his friends do it. If anyone is interested, I'll produce the post (I may post it on Deviant Art too but I'm off of DA this week and might be next week too, I'm also off Fanfiction.net this week and possibly next week.

So is this website over?
WillArthurBusterandCarl50

Back to top Go down

So Nobody's Using This Forum? Empty Re: So Nobody's Using This Forum?

Post by TheUltimateCombo Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:16 pm

The problem is that people don't want to further the discussion.

For instance, while it was neat for you to share more of your Arthur crossovers, I was hoping for more feedback on my crossovers. Thus a discussion keeps going. I replied to your Parodies in Arthur thread, and haven't heard any word on that since.

There are threads I start, and they end up getting looked over because people aren't interested. And to be honest? It's frustrating. So I don't check this site often because there's nothing interesting to read or discuss, and what is there gets no attention from anyone.

The solution? Invite more people to join. An army isn't an army without soldiers. So rally together more fans. Get more people active. Come up with random discussion threads, make things more in depth and inviting.

And to everyone, start posting more. If you don't post, we seem cold and uncaring. When we have threads untouched for months, it shows boredom. This can be a great forum, don't let it die. There are those of you who I'll admit, are very busy. But take some time when you can, to write a post.

This didn't even take me five minutes. So don't let the forum die.
TheUltimateCombo
TheUltimateCombo

Back to top Go down

Post by WillArthurBusterandCarl50 Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:19 am

You're right TUC. And I have been neglecting you, have I? Well, I'm going to look for one of your posts and read it and if I like it say something about it. Maybe I'll reply to your responses. It's not fair of me to have you read my stuff but not me read your stuff.

I just figured, why post if nobody is going to show up?

And maybe, I don't know if I'll do it today but maybe I'll put up that fanfic I was talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum