Arthur and Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

William Speaks

Go down

William Speaks Empty William Speaks

Post by WillArthurBusterandCarl50 Thu May 05, 2016 8:36 pm

I know nobody is using this forum anymore but I'm posting anyway. It's me, WilltheArthurandBusterFan5050 as I'm known on the Wikia, TimmyTurnerFan on Fanfiction.net, and WillM3LuvTrains on Deviant Art.

About two of the websites, I decided to take a long time out from Fanfiction.net and from Deviant Art and have been gone for two months now, but I am planning to come back come July, although I don't know when exactly I'll be back and I cannot promise I will be back in July, I could be later than that. But till then, I am staying completely away from those two websites, although I am wondering how those websites are doing and I cannot wait to find out what's going on on those sites and how my fellow deviants and fellow fanfiction artists are doing. I could just come back sooner but I spend so much time on those two sites, especially DA, that I decided I needed some time away. It does feel good to be away but I do miss it over on those two sites.

It's too bad for this forum. Only a few of us have joined and most of us have just about vanished. And it's been weeks since I last visited this site or posted anything.

Although I'm off FFN and DA for now and hopefully will be back after the next two months provided nothing comes up. But you can still find me on several Wikia websites, I am wondering what's going on.

But I long to come back to FFN and DA and see what's new, and I know there are going to be a lot of new things. Hopefully new Arthur fanfics, new Arthur artwork, and other new artwork, fan-art and fanfics I've never seen before. And I'm betting I have more favorites, reviews, comments, and private notes. And I have a feeling I'm going to have much catching up to do! I also long to make and post more artwork and hopefully get around to writing and posting more fanfiction. Though I've been away, I haven't done much artwork or written any fanfiction.

Well, that's all I'll say.
WillArthurBusterandCarl50
WillArthurBusterandCarl50

Back to top Go down