Arthur and Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arthur character theme songs

2 posters

Go down

Arthur character theme songs Empty Arthur character theme songs

Post by TheUltimateCombo Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:05 pm

What songs describe which Arthur characters to you?

These are some I thought of:

Buster: Three Ring Circus-Blue Magic (poor Buster Crying or Very sad )

Now why?
This song is about a clown at a circus, who in short, is a very depressed and lonely man.

"He needs the love he spreads around, but in life he's just a clown... 'Til they bring the curtain down!"
Doesn't that sound like Buster? Helps that the singer sounds like Buster too.

Fern: Breath Me - Sia
These Dreams - Heart

One is sad and fits a depressed individual like Fern. Someone who needs more attention, who shuts herself away because she fears others' rejection.
The other is dreamy (pun) and is about someone who is swept away in the sanction of her dreams. A very imaginative song.
Also, Cyndi Lauper's "True Colors" comes to mind. It's my default early PBS song.

Sue Ellen: Diary-Alicia Keys

Just, Sue Ellen + Diary = this song. Doesn't make sense, but I like it.

Binky: True Colors - Cyndi Lauper.

It's just Binky man.

Francine: Ordinary Girl - Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana (sue me)

Francine's just an ordinary girl, no doubt about it.
She can be lazy, bored, scared, happy, silly, she can choke on her own words. She makes wishes and dreams, I could go on...

That's all I could think of right now. But keep the discussion going below!
TheUltimateCombo
TheUltimateCombo

Back to top Go down

Arthur character theme songs Empty Re: Arthur character theme songs

Post by WillArthurBusterandCarl50 Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:46 pm

I will. (I know this is old but what the heck?) I only know some of the songs mentioned, singers too.

"These Dreams," by Heart, I like that song, I can kind of sing it too, but admittedly I sing it off key. Anyway, that might sound like a good song for Fern!

I know Blue Magic, sort of, but I only know the song "Side Show." What about "Tears of a Clown," by Smokey Robinson? Does that song fit Buster too?

I cannot remember the song "Diary," by Alicia Keys though I know her but does make a bit of sense to me since Sue Ellen is a diary writer.

I also know Cyndi Lauper's true colors, in fact you saw me type some of the lyrics to that song in one of my Deviant Art journals.

Speaking of Lauper, how about, well can some songs be about a multitude of characters? If so, although this isn't really my favorite song "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun," and it can describe Francine, Muffy, Sue Ellen, Fern, Jenna, Ladonna, and even Prunella, and I guess Marina. Or maybe even D.W. and Emily.

Oh and how about "Brotha" by Angie Stone, this song is for D.W. Okay this song is the opposite of D.W. but it was the first thing I came up with. I'm not sure this would work for the Tibbles since they're both boys and Angie Stone is a female. Or maybe Molly toward James? Or Ladonna/Madison toward Bud/Gussie, or Molly toward James?

Anybody?
WillArthurBusterandCarl50
WillArthurBusterandCarl50

Back to top Go down